To help EarthLink Web Hosting customers grow their businesses and keep current customers engaged with email marketing, we’ve previously posted about how to create your first marketing emails and how to track your email marketing results with Announcer Pro.
Announcer Pro is an easy-to-use email marketing tool that’s integrated into the EarthLink Web Hosting Control Center. It is free with all our EarthLink web hosting, ecommerce hosting, and professional website design and hosting plans.
Today we’ll show you how easy it is to integrate your Announcer Pro email marketing with your social media marketing on Twitter and Facebook.
The good news is that once you’re ready to share your email marketing on social media, you’ve really already done all the work: setting up your company info, creating the subject line, choosing an email template, entering your content into the template and, lastly, scheduling and sending out the email.
One reminder when it comes to social media. Today’s post will go over how to share your emails on your company or personal Twitter and Facebook accounts. But don’t forget, it’s ideal if you can also get some of your recipients to share the email on their social networks.
In our first Announcer Pro post, we mentioned that, when you are creating your email, you will have the opportunity to click the checkboxes in the Social Networking section of the Edit Details page (bottom-right) to have Twitter and Facebook icons included with your email. These icons will make it easy for the recipients of your emails share them with their friends and followers.
Here’s how to share your company’s marketing emails with your social networks:
- Make sure you are signed into your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Sign in to your EarthLink Web Hosting Control Center at control.earthlink.net with your email address and password.
- Click on the Email tab and then the icon for Announcer Pro.
- From the Main Menu tab, you can either click the Social Networking tab at the top of the page or click Try it out under Social Networking on the right side of the page (seen on the screenshot above).
- You’ll see a list of all the emails you have created. Click on one that you want to share (both sent and unsent emails are listed, so make sure you choose one that is finished).
- Click the Share It button with the F to share on Facebook.
- Customize your message for Facebook, choose what group you want to share with (Public, Friends, Close Friends, etc.) and click the Share Link button.
- Click the Share It button with the T to share on Twitter.
- Write your Twitter message (under 140 characters) and click the Tweet button.
That’s all there is to it. Good luck spreading the word.