Last Thursday we blogged about our My Account online account management portal for EarthLink Internet access subscribers.
Sign In to My Account
- Go to https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/whlogin.jsp. We suggest adding the URL to your favorites for easy access. (There’s also a link to My Account for Web Hosting on the main My Account page at myaccount.earthlink.net.)
- Enter your domain (e.g., YourDomain.com), admin username (it will be admin, unless you have changed it), and password for the admin account. Click the I forgot my password link if you are having trouble logging in. If you have multiple domains, make sure you are signing in with your primary domain.
My Account for Web Hosting Features
- My Account Alert: At the top of the page you’ll see any important messages related to your account, such as a credit card expiration. If you haven’t updated your contact information recently, you may see a prompt to do so here.
- Web Hosting: This section shows you basic information about your account, such as your domain name, your billing contact email address, and your password. Click the Change link to update any of your information.
- Billing Information: Here you’ll see the date for your next invoice, your current balance, and last invoice data. Click the View link if you want to see all the details of your last invoice, print the invoice, or have it emailed to you. Click the main Billing Information link to make a payment, change your billing email address and other contact information, or change your payment method.
- Control Center: There are links to your Web Hosting Control Center in the upper-left Menu area of My Account, as well as at the bottom of the page. This is where you’ll build your website, manage your domain email, manage your website’s functionality and settings, manage domain name settings, and add additional services.