Last Thursday we blogged about our My Account online account management portal for EarthLink Internet access subscribers.
But there’s also version of My Account dedicated to our Web Hosting and Ecommerce Hosting services. Domain reservation and email hosting customers can use it as well.
Sign In to My Account
- Go to https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/whlogin.jsp. We suggest adding the URL to your favorites for easy access. (There’s also a link to My Account for Web Hosting on the main My Account page at myaccount.earthlink.net.)
- Enter your domain (e.g., YourDomain.com), admin username (it will be admin, unless you have changed it), and password for the admin account. Click the I forgot my password link if you are having trouble logging in. If you have multiple domains, make sure you are signing in with your primary domain.
My Account for Web Hosting Features
- My Account Alert: At the top of the page you’ll see any important messages related to your account, such as a credit card expiration. If you haven’t updated your contact information recently, you may see a prompt to do so here.
- Web Hosting: This section shows you basic information about your account, such as your domain name, your billing contact email address, and your password. Click the Change link to update any of your information.
- Billing Information: Here you’ll see the date for your next invoice, your current balance, and last invoice data. Click the View link if you want to see all the details of your last invoice, print the invoice, or have it emailed to you. Click the main Billing Information link to make a payment, change your billing email address and other contact information, or change your payment method.
- Control Center: There are links to your Web Hosting Control Center in the upper-left Menu area of My Account, as well as at the bottom of the page. This is where you’ll build your website, manage your domain email, manage your website’s functionality and settings, manage domain name settings, and add additional services.
My Account is our easy-to-use, online account management portal for all EarthLink Internet access subscribers (Dial-Up, Cable Internet, high-speed DSL, and Satellite Internet).
Because you may not be aware of how helpful it can be, here’s a detailed overview of all you can do with My Account.
To get started, simply go to myaccount.earthlink.net (pictured above) and enter your EarthLink email address and password. If you have more than one email address, you can use any one, but some account changes can only be made when you sign in with your primary email address.
My Account Features
After you sign in you’ll be on the My Account home screen, which gives you a quick overview of your account and gives you easy access to all account maintenance features.
- Email Profiles: you’ll see all the email addresses you have created so far (up to 8 are free; the first should say Owner next to the name), and a link to Add a new email profile. Click on any email profile to make changes to that email account (e.g., change the password, enable email forwarding, adjust spam settings, subscribe to our newsletter, and more).
- My Plan Details: This section shows you which products and services are active for your account and lists optional extras.
- My Downloads: This shows you software that you can download and use with your account. All dial-up and high-speed Internet service subscribers should see Protection Control Center (free all-in-one security software), Accelerator (free dial-up acceleration software), and Toolbar (free browser add-on).
- Billing Information: You should see your next invoice date listed along with your current balance. Click the Billing Information header to see complete billing information and made changes to your billing address or payment method, view your last invoice, make a payment, and more.
- Contact Information: Click into this section to verify or update the contact address, phone number, and email address we have on file for you. You can also specify your contact preferences here.
- Internet Access Numbers: For dial-up Internet access, enter the phone number you’ll be dialing from, click the Find Numbers button, and get a list of available EarthLink dial-up numbers.
- Help & Information: This section lists some of the most common account maintenance questions. If you don’t see your question listed, click the Help & Information header.