Because you may not be aware of how helpful it can be, here’s a detailed overview of all you can do with My Account.
To get started, simply go to myaccount.earthlink.net (pictured above) and enter your EarthLink email address and password. If you have more than one email address, you can use any one, but some account changes can only be made when you sign in with your primary email address.
My Account Features
After you sign in you’ll be on the My Account home screen, which gives you a quick overview of your account and gives you easy access to all account maintenance features.
- Email Profiles: you’ll see all the email addresses you have created so far (up to 8 are free; the first should say Owner next to the name), and a link to Add a new email profile. Click on any email profile to make changes to that email account (e.g., change the password, enable email forwarding, adjust spam settings, subscribe to our newsletter, and more).
- My Plan Details: This section shows you which products and services are active for your account and lists optional extras.
- My Downloads: This shows you software that you can download and use with your account. All dial-up and high-speed Internet service subscribers should see Protection Control Center (free all-in-one security software), Accelerator (free dial-up acceleration software), and Toolbar (free browser add-on).
- Billing Information: You should see your next invoice date listed along with your current balance. Click the Billing Information header to see complete billing information and made changes to your billing address or payment method, view your last invoice, make a payment, and more.
- Contact Information: Click into this section to verify or update the contact address, phone number, and email address we have on file for you. You can also specify your contact preferences here.
- Internet Access Numbers: For dial-up Internet access, enter the phone number you’ll be dialing from, click the Find Numbers button, and get a list of available EarthLink dial-up numbers.
- Help & Information: This section lists some of the most common account maintenance questions. If you don’t see your question listed, click the Help & Information header.