We know that web hosting provides a great return on investment.
But we also know that you still may not be ready for web hosting.
So, what about domain email hosting?
For some, getting a domain name to use for email is a smart first step before moving on to creating a website.
A domain email address can be a valuable extension of your personal or business brand, providing a more consistent and professional way to communicate with customers, prospects, partners and vendors.
Wouldn’t it be nicer to be You@YourBusiness.com or CEO@YourCompany.com than something like firstname.lastname@example.org when you are communicating about your business?
As a potential customer, I know I’d feel better about doing business with someone using a branded domain than a free email service.
Not having a company email domain suggests you don’t really take your business seriously. And if you don’t, why should others?
After all, getting started with domain email is simple and inexpensive. For just $4.95 a month, our Domain with Email service includes:
- 50 email addresses @ your domain name
- Email mailing lists, forwarders and auto-responders
- 1GB of storage per email address
- Easy Web Mail access from any online computer or device
- Built-in spam and virus protection
To learn more, these previous domain-related blog posts may be helpful:
- How to choose the best domain name
- How to set up your domain email in our Control Center
- How to configure domain email on your email client or mobile device
- How to use your domain email with Web Mail
One final word of advice: get your domain name as soon as you can.
There’s a lot of competition for good names. And it would be a shame if you waited too long and then couldn’t get one that works well for your business.