Did you get a new computer this holiday season? No? Well you may still be able to cross upgrade my computer off your list of resolutions for 2013. And for a lot less than you think.
You see, you can start the New Year with a great new computer feeling without actually having to shell out the big bucks to buy one.
How is that possible?
With PC FineTune.
Our easy-to-use computer optimization software can improve your current PC’s speed and performance, diagnose and fix disk errors, fix registry errors, improve your PC’s startup performance, and much more. It all adds up to not quite a new computer, but a faster, better experience using your old computer. And a lot of money saved.
No, it’s not free. But at just $5.95 a month, you can enjoy that new computer feeling for less than 20 cents a day. There’s even a free 30 day trial to start you off.
How simple is EarthLink PC FineTune? All it takes is one click to get started.
Simply click the One-Click Optimize button (on the Optimize tab) to have PC FineTune start working it’s magic. Here’s what PC FineTune will do:
- Defragment your hard drive and to improve performance and reliability.
- Defrag and optimize your registry to improve speed and efficiency.
- Optimize Windows memory settings to improve performance.
- Optimize your network settings to improve Internet speed.
- Improve boot time by disabling unnecessary startup programs.
- Optimize the responsiveness of your installed programs.
- Clean and fix your registry to enhance PC performance.
If for some reason you don’t want to perform all these diagnostics and fixes at once, you can click on any of the Optimization Tools to run them individually.
To find and clean up other computer problems, use the disk cleanup tools on the Fix & Maintain tab. Once again, simply click the One-Click Fix button to do all this:
- Scan and fix hard drive errors.
- Detect problems with your computer’s hardware.
- Protect your privacy by erasing browser, search history and cookies.
- Permanently shred files using U.S. Department of Defense standards.
- Undo changes that have been made to your computer.
- Find and remove temporary and other unnecessary files.
You can also find and delete specific file types you specify, recover lost files, track Windows error messages, and schedule system maintenance. Click on any of the Maintenance Tools to run them individually.
While you can run EarthLink PC FineTune at any time, you can also schedule the computer optimization software to run automatically at any time you specify.
Start your 30 day free trial now. You can download the software at the end of the checkout process. The download will take just a couple of minutes with a high-speed connection. You’ll need to enter your EarthLink email address and password when accessing the program for the first time.
Here’s to a faster, better computer experience in the new year.
And an early Happy New Year to everyone!