You can simply add one or more assistants to your EarthLink Web Hosting account. Here’s how easy it is:
- Sign in to your Web Hosting Control Panel at https://control.earthlink.net.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click the Assistants Manager icon.
- Click the create new assistant link.
- Enter the Full Name, Email Address, Username, and Password for your assistant.
- Designate the assistant as a Site Administrator if you want he/she to have full access to the Control Panel, including the ability to add or delete other users (don’t worry, no user can delete the Primary Administrator).
- If you don’t designate the assistant as a Site Administrator, you can choose individual privileges you’d like him/her to have.
- Select the domain or domains (if you have more than one) that you’d like the assistant to be assigned to.
- Click the green Save button.
That’s all there is to adding an assistant to your EarthLink Web Hosting account.
If you ever want to change an assistant’s information (email address, password, etc.) or privileges, or delete the assistant, simply follow the first three steps above and then click either Edit or Delete next to the assistant’s name. Make your changes and click Save.