With news, sports scores, weather, stock quotes, shopping, and more, myEarthLink is a convenient and helpful place to start your web surfing every day.
As the name suggests, this feature lets you know when you have new EarthLink email and gives you easy access to Web Mail for full email access.
You can even add non-EarthLink email accounts such as Gmail and AOL Mail.
Here’s how to get started:
- Make sure the My Email feature is active on your Start Page. If you don’t see it, you probably need to add it from the Add a Feature section.
- Click the Sign In to My Email button.
- Enter your EarthLink email address and password, and choose how many message you want displayed on your Start Page (from 5 – 10).
- Check the box next to Show messages on myEarthLink.
- Check the box to Automatically Sign In to EarthLink Web Mail (unless other people will use your Start Page who you don’t want to have access to your email).
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
- If that’s the only account you want to add, click the Done button. Otherwise, click the Add an Email Account link to add another account.
In most cases, setup is simple. But if you run into any trouble, click the Help link in the upper-right corner of the page.